Tuesday

Putih



This is Putih. She (I think a she) had started coming after Ibu with another friend of her. But Putih's friend is scared of me and the other cats. So I've never seen him eat or even come near the food. I wonder if he ever ate there.

Anyhow, this is Putih. I think she came to find my place after following Ibu because for the first few times I saw her, she was always a few steps behind Ibu. But Ibu was quite possessive with the food. Putih could only eat after Ibu has finished eating.

Now, she still comes everyday, but she comes on her own. She no longer comes with a friend or after Ibu. She's not so friendly, she doesn't meow for food, she is not too scared of me, but she'll go away if I seem to be threatening (ie. quick movement). She'll just come when there's food outside, if there isn't any then she'll just leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment