Tuesday

Adik



This is Adik.. She's called Adik 'cause I think she's slightly younger than my Bulan & Bintang. She came along after Ibu, on separate occasions from Putih.

Among all of them outside, Bulan hates her most, as a matter of fact, Bulan actively reponds the her presence... Bulan has hated her from the very beginning. She initially was afraid of Bulan and wouldn't dare to eat if Bulan was in front of the door. I guess it was because of her 1st experience here. Bulan had unwelcomed her by running and banging himself onto the sliding door, which frightened her away.

I guess she later learnt that Bulan was on the other side of the door and wouldn't be able to harm her in any way. Since then, she has been a loyal guest here. Among all, she comes here most often. She's not so friendly, but she knows me well and meows for food.

Recently she's had a friend coming along with her, namely Kembar. Kembar is not so friendly, she comes to eat, but would run at the sight of me.

The thing about Adik is that, Bulan dislikes her, but she often hang around outside and watch Bulan and Bintang playing. Upon realizing this, Bulan the Mafia would go over and stare back at her, trying to knock on her, but of course she doesn't mind as he can't reach over her anyhow.

Among the others, she has a sad looking face. I think she understands her situation, and wished to stay in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment